Contract Insight ™ Legal Software
Enterprise Legal Management Software
"Highly recommended as the one of best Legal software solution by CobbleStone Software."
Learn why thousands use Contract Insight ™ Legal Software.Contract Insight ™ Enterprise Edition Software is an 'End-to-End' enterprise level, completely web-enabled legal document software Solution which provides enterprise contract tracking, contract drafting, configurable custom user-defined fields, custom report design tools, e-mail alerts, calendar reminders, legal hold, task and checklists, security, document management, check-in tracking, workflow, financials, cost control, searching, performance tracking, full- text indexing, web platform, web calendaring, and more. It is built upon the latest web-enabled technologies so it can be deployed faster, supported easier, thus reducing your total cost of ownership and accelerating your return on investment. Contract Insight ™ Enterprise Edition offers flexible deployment options. The Enterprise Edition may be 'Deployed' (installed and hosted on your organization's servers) with a perpetual one-time software license, or it may be hosted by CobbleStone Systems Corp. as a Cloud / 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) solution with an annual hosting subscription.
Manage the Entire Legal Document LifecycleLegal Management Just Got Easier
CobbleStone Systems' Legal Management software solution provides comprehensive solutions for automating and centralizing your organization's legal contracts, agreement, committal or obligation management lifecycle processes from cradle to grave. CobbleStone's contract lifecycle solution leverages your organizational processes, integrates seamlessly with other mission critical applications, and provides a user-friendly interface; ensuring ease of use, smooth transitions with high adoption rates, and rapid time-to-value. CobbleStone software is selected and used by thousands of legal, procurement, sales, and risk management professionals as the best and most highly recommended choice for contract software.
Experience the CobbleStone Software DifferenceCobbleStone Software is one of the leading contract management software companies worldwide. 100% of our efforts are focused on providing better contract management software to help you manage your contracts more effectively. We have been focused on this goal since 1995. Contract Insight is the contract management software of choice among over 600 leading organizations with thousands of legal and procurement professionals using Contract Insight ™. Many of the top companies, organizations, and governmental organizations in the world use Contract Insight ™.
Leading professionals use Contract Insight ™ SoftwareWhen you select Contract Insight ™ software to manage your contracts, your organization will better manage vendor and customer agreements between each party, better negotiate renewals, comply with regulatory agencies, and spend more time focusing on your value to the company instead of chasing contracts. All of our staff are in-house CobbleStone employees. This means you will receive focused, proactive support and advice. In addition, we provide a great SLA, which means you are guaranteed a 99.5% uptime and, if things don’t work out, we provide you a credit. That is a product and customer service you can rely on. Contract Insight ™ Enterprise Edition is built upon the latest cloud technologies, enabling it to be why so many select CobbleStone.
Contract Insight ™ Software
Legal Management Software - Configurable to meet changing business needs!
- Robust contract software
- Easily track contracts for vendors, customers and other agreements
- Legal case management software module: track cases, claims, disputes, demands and other litigation and mediation details
- Track NDAs (non-disclosure agreements), joint-venture agreements and more
- Track licenses, patents, trademarks / service marks, and other committal documents
- Create and send e-mail alert notifications for key dates and reminders
- Easily add more tracking fields to meet your specific tracking needs
- Attach supporting documents with version tracking
- Rapidly deployed CLM Contract Software
- Easily supported and maintained
- Reduce your total cost of ownership with Contract Insight ™ Software
- Accessible in the office or remotely
Hosted Contract Management Solution (SaaS) BenefitsThe Contract Insight ™ Enterprise Edition hosted license (Software-as-a-Service) is a cloud based contract management software that is delivered via the web.
- No software to download or install
- Anytime, anywhere access to legal contract information from a web browser or mobile device
- No long-term licensing contracts
- No ongoing maintenance or data usage charges (it is all included in your subscription)
- Proactive contract e-mail alerts and task notifications
- Fantastic contract drafting, merging fields, merging clauses, e-signature software options, word to pdf converter
- Great contract searching based on your meta data fields and contract document files
- Fast start up with configuration
- Allows for contract data field configuration by your system administrators when you need it
- Secure contract repository with permission based access
- Configurable contract approval workflow and monitoring alerts
- Easily risk rate contracts with contract risk rating and score cards
- Export data to many common formats
- Track vendors, vendor compliance with CobbleStone's vendor management software
- Easily add CobbleStone's e-sourcing management software
- Track contract facts: dates, fields, legal assignments, alerts, documents, disputes, financials / payments, claims and more.
- Integrate systems with an optional data API integration license
- No need to rely on outside IT consultants or help
- High availability access to your contract records with proven backup
- Certified Hosting Data Center with SSAE compliance, ISO, Safeharbor and complies with regulatory guidelines
Client Installed (Deployed) Contract Management System BenefitsThe Contract Insight Enterprise Edition client deployed (perpetual) license provides our Contract Insight Enterprise solution for the purposes of being installed and hosted on your organization's servers.
- The entire contract application is in your environment and under your control
- Access your contract system anytime, and anywhere via your hosted servers
- On premise compliance, training, implementation
- Export contract data to many common formats
- Integrate systems with a optional data API integration or data direct
- Upgrade to SaaS Cloud Hosting at anytime
Contract Software Features at Glance:
- Select from our rapid deployment options, SaaS or Client deployments.
- Concurrent or Named user licensing models (leverage the most benefit and use from your licenses).
- Full contract lifecycle management of your contracts. Contract Software Lifecycle
- Contract Calendar alerts for contracts and tasks.
- Personalized user dashboards for contract tracking.
- Unlimited task tracking and e-mail alerts for contract key dates, deliverables, milestones.
- Flexible contract workflow approvals processing engine.
- Sign contracts online with electronic signatures and approvals (add-on module).
- Configurable Reporting and On-line Report Designer (create, save, e-mail and export).
- Flexible / configurable user-defined fields on key data collection screens.
- Contract cost, spend, and budget tracking with alerts.
- Vendor / Customer Management (track contact data, rating, score cards, compliance).
- Track, scan and attach files to contracts, employees/users and vendors/customers.
- Manage contract clauses and provisions with contract document authoring and template merging.
- Text based (full-text) contract document searching on attached files.
- Track legal conflict of interest and other corporate obligations.
- OCR PDFs files for text searching and comparison
- Linking of related contracts and counter-parties.
- Unlimited notes with audit tracking, check-lists, milestones and price/cost tracking.
- Template-based Contract creation with merging fields and dynamic clauses.
- Easily create document approval workflows tasks with rules-based sections and clauses.
- Create electronic approvals, electronic signatures, and invite vendors and clients to sign online.
- Legal hold management and reporting.
- Comprehensive security auditing.
- Scalable enterprise support.
- Integrate with third-party management systems.
- PDF to Word converter.
- PDF merging tool.
- Enterprise Edition offers configurable Language Translations for the Top Menu, Field Labels, Field Description in the Core System with Language Packs for English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Chinese (PRC)
- Built using Microsoft's powerful .NET software framework.