E-Sourcing Software - Enterprise Edition
CobbleStone E-Sourcing SoftwareCobbleStone E-Sourcing Software is a scalable, enterprise grade solution for sourcing, acquisition, and solicitation management. CobbleStone's Sourcing Software is designed to work for organizations of all sizes, with a scalable architecture to meet a wide array of needs and requirements. CobbleStone, our clients and our staff have invested years of industry research, development, and customer feedback into our E-Sourcing Management Software. CobbleStone's E-Sourcing Management Software solution is utilized by many Public and Private organizations with thousands of users. Our committal to the E-Sourcing management software marketplace is unprecedented. It is about thinking long-term, being responsive, and understanding the power of organization governance.
Solicitation Management SoftwareUsers identify a need and submit a sourcing request via flexible requisition forms.
Review Approve Sourcing RequisitionsAppropriate Sourcing and Vendor Management staff receives notifications of new requisition with details of the require, items, amounts and other configurable data required when user is requesting a product or service to acquire. CobbleStone’s rules-based eSourcing software offers configurable workflows that routes the request to the next approval step and helps with:
- What vendors/suppliers offer the requested goods and/or services?
- Is the item already on-hand or in stock?
- Is there already a contract in place?
- Does this request require a formal bid or Request for Proposal (RFP)?
- Can the request be fulfilled internally or requires a purchase order or contract?
- Can you release a purchase order?
- Is there budget available?
Create & Management RequisitionsLeverage CobbleStone’s solicitation document and clause library to author the RFx documents using your organization’s MS Word templates. Update online with confidence. CobbleStone’s MS Word app allows for one-click version control.
Bid Management SoftwareAdvertise bids publicly or to selected vendors. CobbleStone’s bid alerts notifies thousands of interested suppliers with ease or invite only approved respondents based on need. CobbleStone’s online bid portal allows for secure access sharing of RFx data with vendor Q&A, approvals, document collaboration, bid responses, line item details, reverse auctions and more.
Bid Response Score & Rating SoftwareRate and score bid responses based on your organization’s quantitative and/or qualitative categories. Easily analyze responses and compare scores by category, by vendor, by scorer, overall and more. These ratings can be accessed for future bids and reporting purposes.
Award Management Software SystemSend award letters and emails to one or more vendors and prepare for contract lifecycle processes. CobbleStone’s contract module acquires the applicable contract/vendor information and notifies the appropriate legal and/or vendor management teams for next steps. Always maintain one-click access from the contract to the solicitation for simple reference.
Contract Lifecycle ManagementCobbleStone Contract Management Software supports full lifecycle processes including contract workflow approvals, alerts, contract templates with clause library, online negotiation, version control, electronic signature, budgeting, financials, vendor performance ratings, close-outs, searching, reporting, Purchase Order Management and much more.
E-Sourcing Software is built upon the latest web-enabled technologies, enabling it to be:
- Rapidly deployed E-Sourcing Software
- Easily supported and maintained
- Reducing your total cost of ownership
- Accessed in the office or remotely
- Track Sourcing, Procurement, and Solicitation Process end-to-end
Hosted (SaaS) BenefitsThe E-Sourcing Insight Enterprise Edition hosted license (Software-as-a-Service) is a cloud based E-Sourcing Management Software that is delivered via the web.
- No software to download or install
- No long-term licensing
- No ongoing maintenance (it is all included in your subscription)
- Online Collaboration
Client Installed (Deployed) BenefitsCobbleStone E-Sourcing Software on-premise deployed (perpetual) license provides CobbleStone's E-Sourcing Software for the purposes of being installed and hosted on your organization's servers.
- The entire application is in your environment and under your control
- Access your E-Sourcing system anytime, and anywhere via your hosted servers
CobbleStone provides Enterprise E-Sourcing / E-Procurement Management Software deployment support including installation, configuration and support.
Features at Glance:
- Select from our rapid deployment options, SaaS or On-Premise deployments.
- Concurrent or Named user licensing models (leverage the most benefit and use from your licenses).
- Full E-Sourcing life-cycle management of your procurement process
- Vendor Management and registration features
- Solicitation and Online Bidding features (bid / RFx tracking)
- Management RFx and vendor acquisition approvals and sourcing
- Optimize bidding-purchase awards.
- Track spend against contracts and awards (spend management).
- Bidder response ratings
- Flexible configuration to support various procurement types and processes
- Calendar management of your E-Sourcings, tasks, and approval workflows.
- Personalized user dashboards.
- Unlimited task tracking and e-mail alerts for E-Sourcing key dates, deliverables, milestones.
- Flexible E-Sourcing workflow approvals processing engine.
- Sign E-Sourcings online with electronic signatures & approvals (add-on module).
- Configurable Reporting and On-line Report Designer (create, save, e-mail and export).
- Flexible / configurable user-defined fields on key data collection screens.
- Tracking procurement sourcing line times, cost, spend, and budget tracking with alerts.
- Vendor / Customer Management (track contact data, rating, score cards, compliance).
- Track, scan and attach files for sourcing records, contracts, and suppliers/vendors.
- Manage E-Sourcing contracts, agreements, clauses and provisions with E-Sourcing document authoring and template merging.
- Text based (full-text) E-Sourcing document searching on attached files.
- OCR PDFs files for text searching and comparison
- Linking of related suppliers, contracts, and purchase orders.
- Unlimited notes with audit tracking, check-lists, milestones and price/cost tracking.
- Template-based E-Sourcing creation with merging fields and dynamic clauses.
- Easily create document approval workflows tasks with rules-based sections & clauses.
- Create electronic approvals, electronic signatures, and invite vendors & clients to sign online.
- Integration with CobbleStone Contract Management Module and Purchase Order Software modules
- Comprehensive security auditing.
- Scalable enterprise support.
- Integrate with third-party management systems.
Contact a CobbleStone Rep to learn more today!