Contract Management Software Benefits
Benefits of Contract Insight Software
Contract Insight - BenefitsCobbleStone's contract management software has been selected by hundreds of leading organizations and thousands of users as their preferred contract lifecycle management software and will continue to be global leaders in our industry.
What is the definition of contract management?What is contract management and how does Contract Insight Software help? Contract management typically is the process of managing contracts and agreements including the request of a new contract, the drafting and creation the contract [including the terms, conditions and limitations between the parties], execution and signing of the contract, post execution management and monitoring, managing contractual operational and obligational performance, and reducing financial and operating risk. Organizations are under increasing amount of pressure to reduce contract related risks, reducing costs and improve performance. Read more below to learn how Contract Insight Contract Management Software has helped thousands manage their contracts better.
CobbleStone's Contract Insight software is:
- enterprise-class contract management software
- web-based and mobile contract management software
- configurable to meet specific business needs
- user-friendly (does not require IT intervention)
- robust (full contract life-cycle management)
- flexible configuration
- scalable from small to large-enterprises
- easily set-up and managed
- advanced contract software features
- built upon the latest technologies
Contract Insight offers unprecedented contract management software flexibility and functionality to help obtain a fast return on investment that can be calculated using our ROI Calculator.
Below are some beneficial features included in Contract Insight Contract Management Software:
- Multi-level Security to protect contract records and documents
- Track Contract and related Tasks & Milestones
- Contract Alert Notifications
- Contract Template Based Creation/Drafting with merging fields and clauses for enterprise customers
- Clause Library
- Track contract attachments with version tracking
- Custom & Ad-Hoc Searching/Reporting
- Flexible Workflow based on configurable rules
- Contract Value and Budget Tracking
- Contract Spend Tracking
- Track Key Contract Dates
- Advanced Calendar Notifications
- E-Mail Contract & Task Alerts
- Add Configurable User-Defined Fields
- Advanced Report Builder
- Legal Hold Management
- PDF OCR and document text searching
- Contract Version Tracking
- Configurable Management and User Dashboards
Reduce Contract Cycle TimeContract Lifecycle Management through CobbleStone Systems' Contract Insight solutions assist in eliminating common bottlenecks spanning the contract creation, negotiation, approval, and renewal/termination processes. The direct result from eliminating these potential bottlenecks is faster contract execution within your organization.
With Contract Insight CLM software, professionals can:Quickly create contracts within our systems' template manager that is fully integrated with MS Word with dynamic clauses. Easily set up mergable contract templates with preapproved language. Contract Lifecycle Management Software Features include:
- Contract Request Tracking
- Contract Approval and Workflow Task Processing
- Contract Drafting with Clause, Field and MS Word Integration
- Unlimited Field Placeholders
- Full Dynamic Clause Library
- Template creation with version control and approvals
- Version Comparison for MS Word docs and PDF Files
- Electronic signing options
- Contract Document Repository
- Contract Workflow approval with e-mail alerts
- Contract Compliance Tracking with advanced e-mail Alerts and tickler
- Vendor Contract Spend Tracking
Enhance Contract Review & Approval ProductivityNow more than ever, organizations and their employees are expected to do more with less. These stresses on productivity often lead to unwanted or unintentional shortcuts and omissions. The Contract Insight solution doesn't just automate common contract management workflow processes, but it has the ability to streamline processes by eliminating steps altogether.
Real-Time Contract Risk VisibilityMany organizations have contracts scattered across varied business entities or in departmental systems, often locked in filing cabinets or can not be located or located on individual employee hard drives. With such time-sensitive data and critical information scattered and decentralized, the risks and potential business losses increase exponentially. The Contract Insight solution provides General Counsel, Sales Departments, Procurement, Compliance, IT and any other departmental entities or groups with instant access to every contract, committal or agreement needed through a central, unified contract repository.
Negotiate Profitable ContractsCobbleStone Systems' Contract Insight Contract Management Software offers real-time visibility on any and all existing committals and agreements. This real-time visibility provides a competitive advantage in negotiating new agreement terms and in consolidating committals and agreements with the best terms. Our solution provides a full featured contract creation/authoring utility to accurately and consistently create contract language and merge in contract details. By streamlining the contract authoring and negotiation processes, you and your organization can devote a greater quantity of time to focusing on unique and high-value aspects of your contracts.
Contract Contractual Obligation & Milestones SoftwareTraditional filing approaches taken by organizations all too regularly leave key contracts and information "forgotten" in massive stacks, cabinets or spreadsheets with important obligations missed. Our contract management software solutions extend beyond solely providing trigger-based alerts. With our sophisticated, yet simple to use workflow capabilities, your organization can ensure that its employees actually follow through on important items and reach critical contract milestones. Contract Insight Enterprise offers escalations, sequenced processes as well as tandem processes to ensure each of your obligations and milestones are met in the manner deemed necessary.
Contact a CobbleStone Rep to learn more today!